Monday, December 22, 2003

Update time

Well, Archives are up and working. We moved the server to unix-based, there are some other lovely attributes to our move, none of which I have put to memory. On the bad side, either I am retarded or CHMOD'ing still does not work. Which means that the people providing our service must not be expecting any "real" business, and I cannot comprehend why this would be. Also, now that I'm back on my 19" CRT, I see that my colors are a bit lighter then on my LCD at college. So I redid my color scheme.

*Blaze2008 says: CHMODing is setting people's permissions up to view/edit files differently. I truely wasn't trying to be a pretentious nerd here, I just didn't analyze my audience. (Actually, who knows, maybe I was trying to be pretentious. Blaze2003 is a dick.)

No comments: