Tuesday, December 9, 2003

What temper?

Well, not much of an update today. I'm learning a lot of JSP and what-not in my CS185 class. This stuff will end up being very useful in my site once I learn more of it. Just a bit more language to keep my one step ahead of my brother. Who has already surpassed me in my Adobe Photoshop, 3dmax, PHP, and HTML skills. Which reminds me. I should ask him to make me a top banner for this site. He has a nice folder of abstract images that look like they are made with a 3d program, when infact he just used Adobe. I really don't know how he does half the stuff. And here are 2 links for 24 magazines from each mag. No I am not getting any referral money, and these are completely free, out of the goodness of my heart. <2 year Stuff Subscription><2 year Maxim Subscription>.

*Blaze2008 says: Wow, I was learning JSP freshman year. Remembering any of that would have come in handy as an intern last year. I suprise myself with my ability to forget everything I learn within 1 year.

No comments: