Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I hate this guy

We are in a very political time right now, all you hear on the news is inauguration this and Obama that. I was driving in this morning when I saw someone with this W04 bumper sticker. Normally I am only slightly perturbed by these, but this morning this bumper sticker made me hate the driver. What are they trying to say? Do they think they are better then everyone? Are they trying to say they stick to their guns? Are they saying they don't cut and run when it comes to voting? They can't possibly just be forgetful can they? (Maybe I'm wrong in assuming that any normal citizen would have removed these stickers long ago when everyone started hating Bush)

I understand being a die-hard Republican, but then wouldn't you have changed to the McCain sticker?

Maybe I'm just biased because I don't hang out with very political friends, and everyone I talk to save for a few older co-workers is for Obama, but I feel that the world hates Bush. So in my eyes that bumper sticker is just like having a confederate flag on your truck.

EndRant.

And good luck seeing me post on anything vaguely political again. I rarely speak on the matter.

Listening to: Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meat Loaf

3 comments:

Assailant.9 said...

I am done with politics. I had the opposite happen today where a guy at work started on about how he knew that Bush was lying the whole time about everything. 1)Nice blanket statement that really has no meaning what-so-ever. 2)No you didn't, you're a sheep just like everyone else. 3)How does saying this now influence anything in the world right now.. besides getting me angry.

Assailant.9 said...

P.S. I am not a bush supporter...

Gregor said...

You should have given him an imaginary cookie for being such a brilliant mind. And then slap him in the face.