Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Robots and Halo.

In an hour I'll be delivering the yellow books for CC. All money goes to the CC team, so all of us were asked to split up in groups and deliver a bunch of these things. Today was pretty ordinary. I sat down to register for next semesters classes. It turns out I need to pay them more of my money. Because thats pretty much how things go around here. Oh, you wanted running water? Well, bend over and grab your ankles. I might be exaggerating. On other notes I would like to say my "song of the moment" (rand.song) is very funny and if you havn't heard it before maybe you should give it a try. It's from a comedian, just so you expect that. I would like to thank Scheelkzilla for telling me about the robots that search for materials to create more robots. Because I let that theory slip with some friends of mine over here, and now we never stop talking about them. For those of you that don't know. The plan is this: We create a robot, 1 at first, but then he will create many. He is programmed to search for materials (metal mainly), to create more robots with, then program them as he was. They will then divide and create like an amoeba, only, they wont be cutting themselves in half. And their might be a nested program somewhere in there about world domination. Well, tommorows the big day. Back home for the weekend, Halo and turkey will be had!

No comments: