Thursday, November 20, 2003

Showtime.

On first note, the Murray Hall Thanksgiving "feast" was very good and I enjoyed some homestlye cooking for a change. I had a pretty eventful day as far as the website goes. The Image Gallery section is up and running full blast. Go there to check out pictures of my tattoos, computer, hobbies and the like. Took me a long time to get the gallery template to look the way I wanted it to. Dreamweaver was being very stubborn. And before I forget it, if you feel you have a link or a webpage you would like me to add to my links bar, just email me and let me know. I can't wait to get this weekend out of the way so I can enjoy the shortly arriving holidays. I do believe this has been the first time I actually stopped and anticipated a newly arriving date. Also, a new addition to the site I forgot to add was the random image is now a link to the rest of them, for you impatient people.

No comments: