Monday, November 24, 2003

Woke up this morning to find...

Well, I added titles to each post. Which I think brings more organization to this messed up site. I would like to say that most things in my life at the moment are looking up. I don't know if it's the cheerful season we are in, the first snowfall, or the completion of a big project last night that is making me feel this good. But regardless I'll take what I can get. I have to add that everything isn't sunshine and daisies however, That "project" I mentioned, well it was a C++ project. Now this is a class that I noticed has influenced me to change my major to something that has less programming in it. I love computers to death, but programming is just not my bag, baby. Regardless, I can't wait for this weekend and I am excited to see family and relatives, and hopefully some of my old friends. Maybe play some ... Halo? From what I hear some of the guys back home have been dusting off the ol' controllers and given that game its 3rd or 5th life. Well, how most of us see it is halo comes in bursts, you love it for about a month or 2. Then it fades from having played it at every waking moment of those couple months. So you stop, for another month or 2. Your sitting around one day, someone mentions halo, and it comes out, stronger then ever. I have no arguments, the game is a true multiplayer hit in every aspect. Plus, I have to start prepping for halo 2. If I start getting into that game during its release, I might be able to win some money off some suckers once a tournament roles around. But enough talking about video games, I know it doesn't hit others like it hits me. Hehe. Besides, I should probably get to class. Hi Ho Silver, and away...

No comments: